Hotel for couples in Rome city centre
The Lux Hotel Hotel is perfect for couples on holiday in Rome because it is located right in the centre, near Rome Termini Railway Station, and within walking distance of numerous places of interest in the city. The hotel offers three different types of double room: Economy, Standard and Superior. Their classic style is the same style that you will find throughout the hotel, which defines the mood of the entire facility. The rooms are welcoming and comfortable, with elegant décor, and they have air conditioning and heating, flat-screen TV, safe, telephone, desk, bathroom with a tub or shower, hairdryer and amenities.
The Superior rooms, some of which have a balcony, also offer panoramic views and a bottle of wine in the room upon arrival. Free Wi-Fi Internet access is available in the common areas, while the hotel guarantees 24-hour reception services with multilingual staff, a concierge, luggage storage and a continental and international buffet breakfast.
In addition to the services and rooms, couples will also appreciate the hotel's strategic position: we are just 450 metres from the Rome Termini Railway Station and the Rome Termini Metro Underground Railway Station (lines A and B), which you can get to by walking along Via Gaeta towards Via Castelfidardo, Via Volturno and Piazza dei Cinquecento. From here, or alternatively on foot directly from the hotel, you will start to discover some of the best locations for couples.
Among the ultimate most "romantic" places in Rome, we would like to point out the following:
• The Capitoline Hill: 2.8 km away, behind the Palazzo Senatrio, offers an extraordinarily romantic view of the Imperial Fora;
• The Orange Garden: 4 km away, it is the perfect place to admire Rome at sunset in all its splendour;
• The Trevi Fountain: 2 km away, stands the most famous fountain in the world. Who doesn't imagine Marcello Mastroianni and Anita Ekberg there?
• The Parco degli Acquedotti: We are located 8 km away from one of the most popular suburban destinations in recent years. Where you can walk along a stream away from chaos;
• Villa Borghese: 1.6 km away, you will find the park and the little lake for one of the most evocative places to experience as a couple;
• The Appian Way Park: 5 km away, you will find the ideal place for walking hand in hand, while admiring ancient Roman ruins;
• Ponte Sisto: the most romantic bridge over the Tiber river, film set of "Facing Windows" by Ozpetek, is 3.6 km away;
• Imperial Fora: perfect for a night-time walk. Located 2.2 km away.